Winning entries will receive a free copy of our 2022 calendar displaying their work. Runners up will also be featured in a collage in the calendar. Winners and runners-up will be asked to post their entries to us so we can scan them professionally into the calendar. Closing date for entries is midday on April 16th 2021. Winners and runners-up will be contacted by April 30th 2021. The final calendar will be available for sale from the summer of 2021 and all funds raised from calendar sales will support the work of the Fishermen’s Mission.
- To submit your art: Enter 1 piece of artwork of any medium by taking up to 2 photos of your work on your mobile, or scanning it in, and sending it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit your recipe: Enter your recipe alongside your artwork (or separately) by sending us your ingredients list, method and any other important information – either in the body of your email or attached as a Word document or PDF document.
***PLEASE supply the following in your email to us***
1. Your name
3. Email address
3. Age group: children under 16 / adult / retired
4. Your chosen season (the season your artwork/recipe relates to)
3. Name of your artwork & medium used / Recipe Name
4. Any story behind your artwork / recipe.
Your information is processed, stored, archived, and destroyed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Further details available here call freephone 0800 6341020.