Batter Bucket Challenge
What is the Batter Bucket Challenge?
The owners of Cleethorpes’ Papas restaurants officially launched the national bucket challenge. The owners aim to raise a total of £100,000 by getting chip shops and supporters to take part in the challenge in the same way the ice-bucket challenge swept the country in the summer of 2014.
The first to get drenched in batter was Mr papa who on The Pier with bitterly cold weather and freezing cold batter!
- Fill a bucket full of batter
- Give yourself a battering for our Fishermen (pour this batter over your head)
- Nominate another fish & chip shop, supplier or individual to perform the challenge
- Post your video to social media using the hashtag #betterbucketchallenge to raise awareness
- Donate at least £10 to the Fishermen’s Mission
Thanks to Papas Fish and Chip shop for raising money for the Fishermen’s Mission – The only charity that is dedicated to supporting fishermen and their families. Being a fisherman is the most dangerous peacetime job – Fishermen face dangers on a daily basis. The Fishermen’s Mission provides social, financial and pastoral support for our fishermen.
Get involved, donate and find out more by visiting batterbucketchallenge.co.uk