The Toughest Job
Here at the Fishermen’s Mission we encourage our staff and volunteers to use all their many talents in their day to day work with our beneficiaries. While we are a relatively small team (around 60), we do have some very wide-ranging skills to hand and in this issue’s Summer Network we find out some unique talents.
In this Issue of our Summer Network:
– We meet our man in Aberdeen Superintendent Kenny Brandie who is an interior design specialist.
– Retired fishermen know who to call when in need.
– We mark the 50th anniversary of the Triple Trawler Tragedy and look to the future in Hull.
– Claire dives in to help a fisherman with his net
– There was a Whitby Scampi invasion in Cromer by the Fishermen’s Mission.