Our values are founded in our ecumenical Christian faith and our commitment to provide practical help that makes a positive difference in people’s lives.
Our focus is the people in need of the practical assistance and support we provide.
Our work reflects the things that matter to us and we care about
- We are open and welcoming to everyone
- We will listen hard, because needs are often complex, deeply personal and every-changing
- We can be trusted to work with care, integrity and discretion
- We will be purposeful, resilient, open and straightforward
- We will work collaboratively to solve wide-ranging challenges
Prof Glyn Tonge